Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Picture [Daily Journal 3/15/2011]

"This is awesome!" I hopped in my new shape car.

     I cannot believe it's finally finished. I was driving in the city I could see how shocked the people on the streets were. They were pointing and taking pictures. I could hear them yelling and asking questions. "Oh my god do you see that?" And "Is it real?"

    "Oh yes my friends! This is real. So real it will make your head spin!" I laughed looking at the people around me.

     There were people tacking to take pictures with my shape car. It was pretty freaking hilarious to see how excited everyone was. Then they really got excited when my once shoe car turned into a mushroom car. People were yelled and recording videos as I continued to change the shape of the car. This has to be the greatest thing I've ever come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment