Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"I wish someone had told me..."

I wish someone had told me that people were born stupid. Maybe then I wouldnt expect so much from them. I mean not all people but most people. Especially girls and the girls I am talking about are my ex girl friends. they are literally either crazy, stupid or immature and some are all three. a triple threat and not the good kind. They are literally the most annoying people I have ever encountered in my life. I mean there are like two I can say that are cool but the rest are coocoo bananas!

I wish someone who had told me that coming out isnt always a bad thing. Yeah it can be completely scary and a totaly turn off butit's not always bad. I mean for myself it was easy I came out in the 6th grade. No problems I mean from my family anyways. But once I came out to my grandma haha that was a little worse. She dang near punched me ion my eye with her words but it was all good a few days later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment