Thursday, March 17, 2011

Daily Journal: "I once dreamed about..."

    I once dreamed about being a bug. I was trying to avoid getting stepped on and killed. I was looking for food and a new home cause apparently I was lost. Till I found another bug except he was huge. Like a giant beetle, compared to me just a tiny ant. First I thought he was going to eat me but he said he only ate plants. Which was a relief because I was not a plant. We hung out for a while, it was good for me because he was so big that no other bugs tried to bother us. But we still had to watch out for humans that tried to step on us or spray us away.
      We watched someone set a bug on fire, and that in itself was just horrible. I mean how would they feel if someone set them on fire. I bet they wouldn't be too thrilled either.

No comments:

Post a Comment