Thursday, March 10, 2011

The picture [Daily Journal]

"And what do you think you're doing?" Rabbit asks.

"I'm deciding whether I want your head mounted or your whole body stuffed.. Hold still!"

"Oh that's nice you can... WAIT?!? WHAT?!?" Rabbit screamed. "Head? Mounted? Where? But why? I'm so young!!" Rabbit panicked.

"Oh hush up. I'll shoot you so fast you wont feel anything too long."

"Shoot?!? Like with a gun?!? How about we just talk about this calmly and rationally." Rabbit tried to distract the hunter.

"What do you mean, rabbits don't negotiate." The hunter said.

"Oh but I do! I watch TV. I read books! I can negotiate with anyone... Now please put me down so we can talk about this. Man to.... Herbivore." Rabbit pleaded.

The hunter raised an eyebrow at  rabbit. "But you would look so pretty with my wife's new coat."

"I would, wouldn't I? Maybe a little black here... WAIT! Stop!... I see what your game is buster! You're trying to trick me. HAHA it wont work... You're not a turtle." Rabbit laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment