Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Spring Break

       It was pretty funn actually. I hung out with my sister and cousin most of the time. Uh the funniest thing that happened was when we all got our tattoos last friday. My sister was screaming like she was being killed when she got her tattoo on her lower back. Like 3 people were recoding her get her tattoos cause it was pretty funny.

      But yeah I got two tattoos. One on my neck, which is two stars. Me my cousin, sister and our bestfriend all got starts on our necks. Then my first tatto i got on friday says "Make Music Not War" which that one is on my forearm. Its not finished yet I want to get a design around it soon.

       So my break was pretty legit. I had a bunch of fun and went shopping like 4 times too haha. I honestly can't wait for the summer break now. Spring break got me pretty amped for the school year to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment