Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How ridiculous I was as a.... [Daily Journal]

How ridiculous I was as a giant octopus came to my house to hang out yesterday. At first I thought it was some silly dream but it was all very real. Most people would be afraid by this but I was amazed. It's not everyday you get to hang out with an octopus. All day long we played silly games and swam around in the ocean. I would drench myself in the water, someimes I wish I could stay there all day. It mustve been goofy of me to think that but I didnt care. Once we were done the octopus has to twist her tentacles dry before she took me home. Sad but true I had woken up from that dream. I wanted it to be real, it felt so real. But if it was fake why were there giant water spots on my front stairs?

No comments:

Post a Comment