Thursday, February 3, 2011

A peaceful place

The most peaceful place I have ever been is probably; my great grandpa’s old farm in Nashville. It’s so pretty there and the animals are crazy fun to look at. I haven’t been there in a few years but the last time I was there I could’ve stayed forever. The fields are pretty I don’t know the exact acres but it’s big. There’s a huge chicken coop right behind the main house and the stables where one horse named Rojo stays. Also there are 4 pigs there, Sam, Roach, Piggy and Franklin. When I was little me and my brother named Piggy and Roach, I don’t know why we chose those names. The main house is like a off white cream color. With like 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The kitchen is huge!
I really miss going down there every summer. It was a lot of fun.  Plus the weather in Nashville is so amazing. I’m a southern girl so I don’t mind the heat at all. Since the farm is now only where my aunt and uncle live. They don’t do much with it besides take care of the animals and host family stuff there. So I’ll hopefully be going down there this summer before I start college. It’s a great place to be and just let go of all my problems and worries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment