Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Earliest childhood memory

My earliest childhood memory would be when I was like 5 or 6 years old. I was at my grandmas house for this family thing and I was with a bunch of my cousins. We were all just playing outside and being obnoxious. My older cousin was chasing me around the yard. And I tried to run up the stairs. But when I got on the first step I felt something hot burning my foot. When I stepped down to see what it was nothing was there. But my foot was still burning. When I looked at the bottom of my foot there was a cigarette but that was stuck to the bottom of my foot. I has a blister on my foot for like a week and couldn't walk until it popped. Since I was a very dramatic child and still am. I didn't want anyone to touch it, or try to pop it. So when it popped in its own I thought i was dying.
     That's the earliest thing I can remember from when I was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment