Thursday, February 17, 2011

Free write

            So I'm almost finished with all my registration for college. I'm excited because I'm going to an art school. The best thing about it is that I'll be surrounded by artistic people everyday. I'm getting my bachelors degree in Audio Production. Only thing that sucks is that my ex girlfriend is going there for the same thing. Which means we'll be in class together. That's not okay, but i guess I can stick it out. I mean its only 4 years right? Ha ha on the brighter note, the school is awesome. theres a brand new 50,000 dollar studio that's being built and I get total access to it for school and even fro my free time. Which to me that's pretty awesome to be able to use the school studio for my own purposes. Everyone always asks me aren't I afraid of not getting any good jobs right after college. I just tell them I'd rather be struggling a little doing something I love, then being stuck in a career I just "settled" for. I see some family members who ave done that and even some friends and they're pretty much miserable.
    
           The second thing I'm excited about is graduating. I'm sorry but I really hate high school. I mean I like going to school and I like most of my classes. It's just with the excitement of what I'll be doing in school for the next 4 years after this, makes high school look like crap ha ha. I mean I know without high school I wouldn't be able to do what I want to do for a living but sheesh could it end already.

No comments:

Post a Comment