Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Freewrite

OMG! I hate people. Like literally they just get on my friggen nerves. This dang girl that I don't even know in came up to me one time and asked "Hey aren't you that gay girl?" At first I wasn't sure if she was serious but she was. See I wanted to be like "You dumb brawd! Ain't you that girl imma slap in the eye?!?" or I should have said "Yup and NO I don't want you. SO MOVE THE HECK AROUND!" UGH! I hate when people come up to me and ask me that. My orientation ain't got nothing to do with you. If I'm not getting at you then it don't concern you. And on TOP of that who the heck walks up to someone they don't know and ask them that?!!?!? See that's why these dang children go around getting beat up all the time cause they have no home training and they parents ain't doing shiznitch with them! Like really do you have no respect for others at all. Ugh that's the reason why I don't associate with many people as it is. Like in school yeah I talk to a bunch of people but outside of school I got my select few. That's cause if you go around talking to people like that and I'm with you. I'm not getting shot cause YOU got a big mouth and YOU cant shut the hell up! Ugh that really just ticked me off cause I didn't even know the girl so that means somebody going about putting MY business out on the dang street. Not that I care about anyone knowing but its the simple fact that people are talking about me with out me and people I don't know coming up to me asking stuff like that out of the blue. Like does it make them feel better to know that they all in someone else's business or that they got something on me that everyone who needs to know already know. Like hop off that ish really cause its ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment