Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Most Embarrasing moment aka HILARIOUS moment

      I don't easily get embarrassed so I guess I'll tell you about my most hilarious moment I can think of.
      Last summer I was hanging out with some of my friends in uptown Minneapolis. We were walking to the grocery store and I had on these huge sweatpants that belonged to one of my guy friends. Obviously i couldn't fit them but I wore them anyways. When we were in the store I had to keep holding them up and pulling them up cause they were too big. Like a dummy I forgot that they didn't fit so I was in one of the aisles reaching for something. And with about 20 other people around me I forgot to hold my pants up and as soon as i got what I was reaching for, my pants fell down.
      My friends and the people around me were just laughing and so was i. Now it wasn't too embarrassing cause I'm not a person who can get embarrassed at all really.

No comments:

Post a Comment